Scroll customization options for individual and invitation scrolls
Our digitally printed, handmade scrolls may be customized in a multitude of ways. All customization is done by hand with individual attention to all details. In order to have a smooth design and production process, please read the Customization page and submit the following only if relevant in a direct e-mail:
- Wording: please submit exact wording as you would like it printed. Please send wording in body of e-mail - Word files, jpegs or other attachments are not accepted at this time for customization submission. Minor wording changes are perfectly fine during the editing process. If you need to change more than a couple of words, please resubmit the entire text. Please note we do not proofread the text, only format it - please double check grammar and spelling before submitting.
- Fabric scroll material color if relevant only: We use 100% natural materials only - 100% cotton, linen or silk fabrics for our scrolls. Cotton fabric is available in bleached white or natural unbleached. Double sided scrolls are printed on cotton canvas, and scrolls with one side or with an aged background are printed on regular broadcloth cotton fabric. Linen fabric is light cream or natural gray and silk fabric is light cream only. For most scrolls for invitations, choice is limited by the listing design offered. For individual scrolls, fabric choice will be determined at checkout as price varies.
- Paper scroll color: white, aged or light cream. We use text weight paper for our scrolls, heavier than regular paper with a smooth surface.
- Hand painted finials: paint color from chart below
- Hand painted fabric edge: for painted edge fabric scrolls only - please choose from the paint chart below
- Hand drawn paper scroll edge: metallic gold or silver, please see below
- Illustration color(s): please choose from the chart below. If using more than one color, please be specific. Please note certain illustrations may not be customized.
Font style(s): please choose from the chart below. If using more than one font style, please be specific
Font color(s): please choose from the color chart below. If using more than one font color, please be specific
- Ribbon color: we offer a large selection of ribbon colors to coordinate with our printed colors, please inquire
- Bellyband color for boxes: pearlized white; black matte; light heather green matte ; dark olive green matte; grocery bag matte; metallic cream, gold, silver, copper, coral, lavender, charcoal grey, navy, dark eggplant, dark red.
Illustration and font color chart on white or cream background
Illustration and font color chart on aged background
Font style chart
Painted edging and finials color chart
Hand drawn edging for paper scrolls and cards
Please check the Turnaround time page for standard and rush design and production times.